Original release date: February 9, 2023
CISA released six Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on February 9, 2023. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-23-040-01 Control By Web X-400, X-600M
- ICSA-23-040-02 LS Electric XBC-DN32U
- ICSA-23-040-03 Johnson Controls System Configuration Tool (CST)
- ICSA-23-040-04 Horner Automation Cscape Envision RV
- ICSA-22-179-02 Omron SYSMAC CS-CJ-CP Series and NJ-NX Series (Update A)
- ICSA-22-354-03 ARC Informatique PcVue (Update A)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.