Original release date: January 26, 2023
CISA released eight Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on January 26, 2023.These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-23-026-01 Delta Electronics CNCSoft ScreenEditor
- ICSA-23-026-02 Econolite EOS
- ICSA-23-026-03 SnapOne Wattbox
- ICSA-23-026-04 Sierra Wireless AirLink Router with ALEOS Software
- ICSA-23-026-05 Mitsubishi Electric MELFA SD SQ series and F-series Robot Controllers
- ICSA-23-026-06 Rockwell Automation products using GoAhead Web Server
- ICSA-23-026-07 Landis+Gyr E580
- ICSA-23-017-02 Mitsubishi Electric MELSEC iQ-F, iQ-R Series (Update A)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.