Original release date: August 22, 2022 | Last revised: August 23, 2022
CISA has released 7 Industrial Control Systems (ICS) advisories on August 23, 2022. These advisories provide timely information about current security issues, vulnerabilities, and exploits surrounding ICS.
CISA encourages users and administrators to review the newly released ICS advisories for technical details and mitigations:
- ICSA-22-235-01 ARC Informatique PcVue
- ICSA-22-235-02 Delta Industrial Automation DIALink
- ICSA-22-235-03 myScada Pro
- ICSA-22-235-05 Measuresoft ScadaPro Server
- ICSA-22-235-06 Measuresoft ScadaPro Server and Client
- ICSA-22-235-07 Hitachi Energy RTU500
- ICSA-22-153-02 Illumina Local Run Manager (Update A)
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.